Network Check-in and Member Tracking
Network Check-in allows you to control who connects to your network, track when they are connected to your network, and allows non-members to purchase passes to connect to your network.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How does Network Check-in work?
- 2. How do I set up Network Check-in?
- 3. How will members connect to my network?
- 4. Can I sell passes from the login splash page?
- 5. What is the "Access Code"?
- 6. Where will I be able to see who is online?
- Can I prevent members (or former members) from accessing my network?
- How do I see a record of log ons and log offs?
- URL for testing the splash page and user credentials
- What do I do if someone can't get online?