Frequently Asked Question
Last Updated 2 years ago
Deskworks Integration with Greetly
The Greetly application provides a virtual front desk assistant. When a client of one of your members arrives, they can enter their details on the front desk tablet, and the member will receive a text of their visitor’s arrival. There is a growing list of additional features that you can view at greetly.com.
For the integration:
- Open a ticket with Deskworks asking for the Greetly integration
- We will return the integration ready for you
- Go to SETUP > INTEGRATIONS SETUP
- Enter your API Key from Greetly. (You will find it directly under your account name.)
- In Deskworks, be sure the box is checked for the correct CENTER. This will connect to the LOCATION in Greetly.
- From the LOCATION dropdown, select your center.
When you enter a new member or co-member, the member’s name, phone and email will instantly be shown in Greetly.
When you make a member or co-member inactive, the person’s information will instantly be removed from Greetly.
Members entered in Deskworks prior to integration will NOT automatically import to Greetly. Once your Greetly integration is set up, please send us a ticket to request existing member records to be pushed to Greetly and we will do this for you.