Frequently Asked Question
None of my Reservations are being sent to or received from my Google Calendar. How do I reset my whole Integration?
Last Updated 3 years ago
Sometimes something happens in either Google or Deskworks that corrupts the calendar integration connection. If none of your reservations are appearing in Google for any of your Reservation Units, follow the instructions below. If there are reservations transferring between Deskworks and Google for some calendars but not others, see One of my Reservation Units will not send/receive reservations to Google, but others will – how do I fix this?
- Go to SETUP>Settings and scroll to the Calendar Integration section. Click DISCONNECT.
- In another browser tab, log in to your Google Account.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click your ACCOUNT ICON. Select the account that has the calendar you want to attach to Deskworks. Sign in.
- Click the Account Icon again; click the Google Account button.
- On the next page, click on the heading “Sign In & Security”
- On the next page, in the left menu, click “Apps with Account Access”
- You should see an icon labeled “Deskworks”. Delete this and return to your Google calendar page.
- Go back to Deskworks and follow the Knowledgebase Setup Instructions from “How do I sync my Deskworks Calendar with Google Calendar (for Liquidspace, etc.)?” to re-establish your connection.